Vi är transparenta när det gäller hur vi sparar och använder data. Den här policyn informerar om hur och när vi använder sk cookies för detta.
Vad är en cookie?
Cookies låter smaskigt, men är i själva verket en liten textfil som läggs på din dator eller mobila enhet. Den tar reda på hur du rör dig och agerar på en webbsida så att du, nästa gång du besöker den, får en bättre användarupplevelse utifrån tidigare data.
Cookies används också för att analysera trafik, annonseringssyften och övrig marknadsföring. Session-baserade cookies är aktiva endast när din webläsare är öppen coh därefter raderas den automatiskt. Andra cookies ligger kvar tills du eller din webbläsare raderar dem eller tills de utgår.
Cookies används av i stort sett alla webbsidor och skadar inte din enhet.
Läs mer här this site.
Använder den här webbsidan cookies?
Ja. Vi använde både session-baserade och övriga cookies. Vi använder även tredje-parts-cookies som Google Analytics.
Hur använder den här sidan cookies?
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser - they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We may use persistent cookies for this website Analytics , Google Analytics, Mixpanel Analytics or Segment.io Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance & Analytical cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
What can you do if you don't want cookies to be set or want them to be removed?
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
if you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.